- Juha Fiskari Department of Chemical Engineering, Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
Goals and Objectives and Areas of the Track
This track presents the latest ideas and developments concerning novel bio-based products as well as sustainable biomass fractionation and conversion processes, all based on renewable or recycled raw materials available in the Nordic countries.
Length and content of the proposed abstract to the track
Each proposed abstract (in connection to an area pointed out above) of between 300 and 500 words (including all aspects),
- shall be best organized (without headlines) along usual structure: introduction, methods, findings or results, and discussion/conclusions.
- does not need, but can include references.
- shall provide a final section indicating
- how the proposed abstract relates to the sustainable development goals SDGs and SDG-targets (e.g. “SDG +Target: 14.1.”).
- briefly how the proposed contribution relates to the theme of the Conference – “ACCELERATING PROGRESS TOWARDS SDG’s IN TIMES OF CRISIS”.
Abstracts which do not outline points c.1.) AND c.2) might not be given special consideration in the selection for potential publications and might be considered less relevant in the review.
Potential publication channels
With regard to potential publications, depending on the number and quality of contributions the following publication opportunities have already been envisaged:
- Green Chemistry, Impact factor: 9.480; Indexed in Web of Science
- Bioresource Technology; Impact factor: 7.539; Indexed: AGRICOLA, Engineering Index, Web of Science, BIOSIS Citation Index, INSPEC, Scopus, Academic Search (EBSCO), Biotechnology Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded, Web of Science, etc.
- Bioresources, Impact factor 1.400; Indexed: Web of Science, SciFinder Scholar, Directory of Open Access Journals, Scopus, Google Scholar, CrossRef, etc.
- ISDRS Series in Sustainable Development Research; Taylor & Francis/Routledge (http://isdrs.org/routledge/).
- Conference proceedings with own ISBN number (each abstract and – later – full paper)
Please submit your abstract by visiting the abstract submission system (you will be required to setup an account first) at
Extended deadline for abstracts: 15 February 2021
PLEASE ALSO CONSIDER A PARTICIPATION IN OUR PHD-WORKSHOP! https://2021.isdrsconferences.org/phd-workshop/