Registration fees to the virtual conference
Registration fees of the 2021 Annual Conference of ISDRS are shown below. Please, note the following when registering:
Three day tickets are open until July 12 2021
One day ticket for Visitors are open until July 14 2021.
- According to ISDRS policies, delegates residing and working in a “high income economy” and “other economies” can take benefit of a preferential rate. For the country classification, please, click here.
- If you or your institution have paid the membership fee in the last 12 months you are eligible to register at the ISDRS-members rate. Otherwise, please select the non-member registration rate, which includes membership for 12 months from the date of registration. (ISDRS followers, i.e., who participate in social media activity but who have not paid the membership fee in the last 12 months, must select the non-ISDRS-member registration rate). For more information on membership packages, please, click here.
- Visitors may participate in the live discussions and benefit from the platform of the virtual conference, but cannot present a paper or a poster at the conference.
- One day ticket for Visitors – One-day-ticket-ISDRS
|Fee Categories||Regular Fee|
|ISDRS Members||Regular delegate based in 'high income economy'||€100|
|Regular delegate based in other economies||€60|
|Students based in high income economy||€70|
|Students based in other economies||€40|
|Non-ISDRS Members||Regular delegate based in 'high income economy'||€195|
|Regular delegate based in other economies||€115|
|Students based in high income economy||€125|
|Students based in other economies||€60|
|Visitors (per day)||€70|
|Ph.D. workshop||For registered students upon acceptance||Free|
Paper submission is closed May 31 2021
Once an abstract is accepted by the review, the option to submit a full paper is available until:
31st May 2021.
Full paper inclusion is subject to additional reviews. If successful it will be included in the Electronic Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number.
If the full paper is not accepted, the abstract will be included into these proceedings.
Papers vs. registration
Abstracts and papers will be included in the Proceedings of the conference only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee. One registration (any category) covers maximum two abstract submissions.
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance at the virtual plenary and parallel sessions
- Electronic Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number
- Information materials
Registration and payments
Registrations and payments are to be made via a register form. Registration is open.
Regular fee Registration three days attendance reopens and is open until 12th of July 2021.
Regular fee Registration for one day attendance is open until 14th of July 2021.
A cancellation fee of €25 will be applied for conference registrations cancelled at the latest on the 25th of June, 2021. After this date, no refunds can be issued.